Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome, Pinoy Hero!


Hi. It's nice to see you here.

This blog is created for Filipinos wanting to know more about living and working in North America. This is my attempt to prepare Filipino professionals, especially in the healthcare sector, to be familiar with how life is "up there".

I had the same predicament. While I waited for my H1B as a physical therapist, I looked for articles and books over the internet and in local bookstores that would help me prepare working and living in the US. I did find related information in different sites. Unless you are an avid internet junkie, researching becomes pretty tedious when you don't know what to google. This fascination (and obsession) to know "everything" about the continent was sparked by the thought of having my small family coming with me. I had to acquaint and adjust this new life for them.

And so, I spawned this blog to let other pinoy workers be guided. If you have your own tale to tell and want to be posted, just contact me. I'd gladly post it for the benefit of many.

This is the first step of fulfilling our dreams. Fellow pinoys, I hope you prepare yourself well in advance before you leave our motherland and step on the soil of much promise!

No comments: