Saturday, December 02, 2006

Reinventing Scanning

Atop from being too busy with work and home, organizing in digital fashion has become another gargantuan task. I must admit that the site of paper trails, office documents and business cards on a cluttered desk wrecks havoc to a nice morning. Anyway, I finally found solace in the thought that backing up these paper hills can be done. It saves on table space but the fact that I won't be losing anything for a long time seems more reassuring.

So, a cameraphone or a digital camera comes in handy after all. Not so much in taking self-protraits or whatever, but actually cleaning up the bulky filing cabinet or that file folder that is daily growing. Digitizing seems easy and not-so-much hard work, and with perks of having multiple copies at that.

Whew, so I thank ScanR for the help that extends. What is it anyway? It's my best friend for now.

No comments: